New Patient Information Halls Head Physiotherapy
Do I need a referral?
In most cases a referral is not required from a Doctor to receive Physiotherapy, the exception being for Department of Veteran Affairs, Workers Compensation, Motor Vehicle Accidents and Medicare funded Team Care Arrangement plans
Can I claim from my private health fund?
Yes and we have the HICAPS system on site which enables on the spot rebates from your health fund. You will then only be required to pay the gap. Consult your health fund for an estimation of the rebate.
How can I pay for my treatment?
Payment is required at the time of your appointment using cash, eftpos, credit card or cheque. For private health insurance claims this is done on the spot using HICAPS so then you are only required to pay the gap
What should I bring to my appointment?
1. Referral letters if you have been referred by a doctor
2. Relevant test results such as scans
3. Health fund card if claiming private health insurance
4. Medicare card if on a Medicare funded Team Care Arrangement plan
What should I wear to my appointment?
We suggest you wear loose, comfortable clothing to allow access to the relevant body part
What is the cancellation policy?
If you need to cancel your appointment, it is requested that you give us at least 24 hours. This will allow us adequate notice to enable another person to take this time slot.
Halls Head Physiotherapy is proud to deliver a high quality Physiotherapy service. If you aren't 100% happy with the quality of the consultation we will:
1. Give you a full refund of fees paid for that consultation and
2. Give you your next follow up treatment session for free.